Thursday, December 20, 2007

Full Truck!!


Yeah! From what I can tell, it looks like we have enough donations to fill a truck with over 50 goats! Thanks for all of your Christmas gifts of goats. Bundibugyo will be blessed through your giving this season. After I (Karen) get back to Uganda in January, the preparations can get underway for the goat distribution. It will involve chosing people to receive the goats. They will need to be trained in goat care and build a goat shed. Lamech will go to Masaka, Uganda, and meet with small scale goat breeders in their villages. He will then choose and buy females of a good age. Next he'll get the paperwork and vaccinations they need to travel. We'll keep you posted here on the progress.

Jesus came for the least of these. Thanks for your generosity toward these little ones as we celebrate His coming

1 comment:

Carl H. said...

Very cool, I'm glad you filled the truck, I hope you have room for one more! I'd love to see a picture of the person(s) with the goat(s) I donate. Keep up the good work and save room in the truck for one more, Happy New Year to all of you. Carl H.